Thursday, June 27, 2024

Friends and Lovers

 -every night of the month

-one version of me is having sex in my bed with a look alike of one of these males

-they are really unthinking

-some stars some people I have known

-from the point in their lives I remember 

-starting tonight because I thought I had lost track of this list. Being unable to get the list of Miracle Blogs under another Blogspot address

-until I came across it accidently when looking at the gifts of the three Wise Men 

-the dream I had I was lying in bed with comics creator Rob Liefeld. In the dream it said the Anti-Christ looked like him. ROB LIE FELD / I LIE in bed with list FRIENDS and LOVERS



-1-Michael Fitzgerald

-2-Rob Liefeld

-3-Scott Michaelson

-4-Jack P. Shepherd

-5-Jordan Knight

-6-Joey Lawrence

-7-Arnold Schwarzenegger

-8-Mark Wahlberg

-9-Bobby Brown

-10-Val Kilmer

-11-Dolph Lundgren

-12-Billy Warlock

-13-Huia Huia

-14-Kyle Lowder

-15-Daniel Cosgrove

-16-Noku

-17-Ben Andrews

-18-Mark Huia

-19-Dewald

-20-Tom Holland

-21-Jeremy Sue

-22-gym instructor Buddy

-23-Danny

-24-gym instructor a bit like Dick Grayson

-25-Sol Heras

-26-Christian Paredes

-27-Tom Welling

-28-Zac Efron

-29-Nick Jonas

-30-Martin Henderson

-31-Sasha Mitchell 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Botanical Road

 -in 2023 I was biking home -maybe from KFC where I was talking to an about 14 year old boy who looked like BILLY BATSON from the movie Shaz...