Thursday, June 27, 2024

K-Mart

 -me having a lot of affairs with men's wives

-represented in the boy in my year at High School MARTIN Downey. But maybe really meaning me

-he was one year under me at High School. The right height, attractive, popular, black hair to me looking like a Depression era cap. He looked like Andy in Friday the 13th Part 3 3-D. And the man in the Rod Stewart video Young Turks

-I walked out of K MART decades ago carrying a large black and white Disney hardboard print not realizing I hadn't paid for it. The Disney print might represent The WATCHER / WALTER. Who paid for the Disney book of stories looking like Walt Disney

-the Back to the Future character MARTY Mc FLY

-the FLY that went DOWN around me three times. I was in the toilet it must have got up my backside. Straight after I was in the shower. I was washing my backside and the living fly came out. I swallowed it at once in case it gave me powers

-I was standing in a line at Bayfair where K-Mart was. Behind me was a couple. Once Head Boy Paul CAMERON who looked like Beast Boy / Gar Logan / Changeling. And with him a woman looking like the traitor of the team a woman named DAWN Jones

-three times at the Historic Village meeting a man looking like Jesus. At the gates he said You have dropped your HAT. Outside the Record Roundabout I suddenly felt the most heated and DRAINED I had inside me. Later that same visit in The WHIPPED BAKER. The WEDDED AGER. My Flat Mate Jesse WATKINS / MARTIN MATT KINS

-these might all say not Martin Downey but I have a lot of MARRIAGE affairs

-K-Mart. The Fly going around me three times. Like what I wrote about Mark and Mark set up to stop me from marrying 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Botanical Road

 -in 2023 I was biking home -maybe from KFC where I was talking to an about 14 year old boy who looked like BILLY BATSON from the movie Shaz...